Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom used to make green beans like this when i was a kid and it is still the only way i will eat them, and now i've gotten my whole family hooked on them my daughter included
- 3 (12 ounce) cans cut green beans
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 5 tablespoons garlic powder
- bacon bits (optional)
- Drain green beans completely.
- In a large skillet heat beans, butter, and garlic powder until the beans a browned.
Ok--surely this recipe has a typo. I tried it but just couldn't add 5 tablespoons of garlic powder. I added 3 tablespoons, and that was too much! We love garlic, so that isn't the problem--it was just too much of a good thing.