Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
VERY rich and VERY tasty recipe. My mom made it up and it is close to her Polish cheesecakes(lots of eggs). It makes a lot of servings but I'm sure it could be halved (taking away or adding an egg). Eat once a year because the flavour and heaviness may last a while!!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 (250 g) packages cream cheese
- 2 (950 g) packages mascarpone cheese
- 500 g baker's cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 11 egg yolks (I know its a lot, USE THEM!)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 11 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup raisins (or both) or 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (or both)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (optional)
- Mix everything and press into 10x15-inch pan or dish.
- Mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and bakers cheese together in FOOD PROCESSOR.
- ADD sugar and mix.
- ADD 11 egg yolks and extracts; mix.
- Beat egg whites in a clean, dry bowl with clean, dry beaters.
- FOLD into the cheese mixture.
- MIX in the raisins and/or nuts.
- BAKE at 350F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- ---CHOCOLATE TOPPING---.
- Put chocolate and milk in sauce pan on low heat and stir constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Pour over baked cake.
- Store the leftover cheesecake in the fridge.