- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups Parkay margarine
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- (I use self rising flour and it turns out as well. But my grandmother baked this for her children so its a very old recipe.) Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at time.
- Mix vanilla with milk and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix real good,then use a wooded spoon and stir real good.
- Put in tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from over and let cool.