Recipe by Kim D.
I've been making this guacamole dip for years! It is the best I've tried and everyone is always asking me for the recipe.
Top Review by podapo
This is a really good guacamole dip. I thought it was going to taste like cream cheese, but really couldn't tell it was in there, just made it creamy. Made it for a snack for the football game and we devoured it. Will be making this over and over.
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and serve immediately with restaurant style tortilla chips.
- NOTE: If not eating right away, place seeds in dip to help guacamole from turning brown.
- Also, place a piece of plastic wrap across the top of the guacamole, mashing it in to touch the top layer of guacamole.
- When you peel the plastic wrap off, it will take away anything that has turned a little brown.