Recipe by Yia Yia
This developed from my quest for yummy pancakes that even I loved. I'm not a huge fan of pancakes, but I LOVE these fluffy (not too fluffy!) and sweet (not too sweet!) babies. I hope you try them and enjoy them, too!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml vanilla (or 1/2 scraped bean)
- 59.14 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour about 2/3 - 1/2 cupful of batter onto a preheated griddle or skillet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Turn when plenty of bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake.
- Enjoy with your choice of syrup or fruit!