Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I wanted to make homemade chicken noodle soup one day and I couldn't decide on a recipe so I pulled together all the things I liked about them and omitted what I didn't and this is what I came up with.
- 3 -4 carrots, Sliced
- 3 -4 celery ribs, Sliced
- 1 large onions, Chopped or 1 dash onion powder
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 3
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 3 -4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 bay leaf
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces no yolk noodles
- Boil chicken breast, drain.
- Cut chicken into small chunks.
- Add all ingredients except noodles and bring to a boil.
- Cook on Medium Low for about 45min to an hour. Add noodles and cook until noodles are done. Dispose of bay leaf.