Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Richard Simmons Food Mover CookBook
- 16 ounces fish fillets orange roughy
- 16 ounces fish red snapper fillets
- 1 1⁄2 cups wild rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Rinse fish thoroughly and pat dry.
- Rise rice and let drain.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In medium to large saucepan, cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in fat free margarine.
- Add broth, water and rice. Cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, approximately 20 mins.
- Stir in peas and broccoli.
- Spray a semi-shallow baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish on the baking pan.
- Spoon about 1 cup of stuffing on top of each fillet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover baking pan loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 45 mins or until fish is flaky.