Recipe by Mommy Dana
Every time I make this my family and friends just rave about it. I discovered that a pastry blender is a perfect tool to get a smooth consistency but still have some chunks of avocado.
- 2 large Hass avocadoes
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (table salt is fine also)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop all ingredients and put in medium mixing bowl.
- Mash with pastry blender (or fork) to desired consistency. Serve immediately.
- * For leftovers (if there are any) put plastic wrap on bowl pushed down to surface of guacamole to keep for turning brown.