1/1 Photo of My Aunt Jane's Date Cookies
Cooker Man Dan's Note:
My mom gave me this recipe, which has been passed down from my aunt Jane.
My Private Note
Dozen C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2Break up dates, cover with water, add 2 tespoons of lemon juice. Boil for 2 minutes. Add dates to cookie, fold cookie in half. Press edge with fork.
- 3Cream butter and sugar together well.
- 4Slowly mix in milk.
- 5Use a wooden spoon Mix all Dry ingredients together.
- 6Now slowly add to wet batter.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Roll out the dough to about 1/8 inch thick.
- 9Cut into 3 inch diameter round, the top of the large mayonnaise jar works well.
- 10Put on each round circle 1 tablespoon of dates, or how much you like.
- 11Bake on ungreased bake sheet.
- 12Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Aunt Jane's Date Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2036.5
- Calories from Fat 905
- Total Fat 100.6 g
- Saturated Fat 60.7 g
- Cholesterol 252.5 mg
- Sodium 1767.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 261.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 107.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g