Recipe by Deantini
This recipe is very yummy, fast, simple and you will have no leftovers. I love pork tenderloin for it's versatility. Goes well with rice and a salad
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons mustard, grainy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- trim any fat from tenderloin.
- cut lengthwise almost all the way thru (butterfly), open like a book.
- in a bowl, combine mustard, oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, garlic.
- place tenderloin in marinade; let stand for 10 min and up to 4 hours if you are making ahead.
- Grill in skillet or BBQ for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting diagonally before serving.