Recipe by Arimaeis
Simple, tasty fish
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
DH & I really loved the flavor of this recipe! I actually wanted to make this recipe because of the rice flour. It's gluten-free and I'm always looking for a new way to use those ingredients. My only regret is not making double the sauce. I had 3 pieces of fish and my Parmesan was fresh shaved, so it was pretty large pieces that I couldn't get broken as tiny as powdered Parm would look. So, next time I'll increase the sauce for sure! Because my Parm was soaking up the liquid from the sauce, not all the flour got enough moisture to brown. It still tasted good and we're looking forward to trying this again. It's so easy for a busy weeknight meal. Thanks for sharing it with us, Arimaeis! Made & enjoyed for Topic of the Month forum's Catch of the Day! Seafood tag game :D
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 cup rice flour
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Bake fish 10 minutes on oiled glass sheet and pull from oven.
- Mix mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and cheese and baste one side of fish.
- Sprinkle rice flour over fish till thinly covered.
- Bake for another 10 minutes until crust is brown and bubbly.