Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use to marinade beef or lamb.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried herbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all in a bowl and mix well.
- Use to marinate beef or lamb.
Very good marinade!! I marinated flank steak overnight in it, stuffed it, and used the marinade poured over it to bake it, I added smashed garlic 3 cloves, a dash each of cayenne, corriander and cummin. Thanks Eve for a good one!!