1/4 Photos of Mussels Vinaigrette
Fantastic appetizer !! These mussels are heavenly!!, do lots, they will go quickly,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub mussels well and remove the beards.
- 2Discard any that do not close tightly, set aside.
- 3Whisk the oil and vinegar together in a bowl, then add capers, onion, pimiento, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Place one cup water in a frypan with the lemon slice.
- 5Add the mussels and bring to a boil.
- 6Remove the mussels as they open;cool.
- 7Remove the mussel meat from the shells, reserving half the shells, and mix it into the vinaigrette.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Clean the reserved mussel shells well and place them in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- 10Before serving, replace the mussels in the shells and spoon a small amount of the vinaigrette over.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.4 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g