Chef Jaynee's Note:
I love this recipe and have used it for years. My grandmother used to make it at Christmas time. I use this as a CORE Weight Watcher Recipe, but it is also a very low points Flex recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by boiling the water for the pasta.
- 2As soon as you put the water on to boil, clean mussels under cold water, removing all beards.
- 3Sauté the onions and garlic in the oil until translucent.
- 4When translucent, add the wine and bring to a boil.
- 5By this time the water for the pasta will be ready, so just add the pasta to the water.
- 6When the wine comes to a boil, lower the heat to a smimmer, add the mussels and cover. Cook about 10 minutes until the shells open.
- 7Drain the pasta and place in a serving bowl.
- 8Pour the mussels and the juice over the pasta.
- 9Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Mussels Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mussels in White Wine Sauce for the Weight Watcher
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.3
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 660.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 35.9 g