1/1 Photo of Mushroom-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloins
1 hr 5 mins
This makes a wonderful dinner to serve to guests! You can prepare, stuff and roll the tenderloins, well in advance, cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 lb button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (12 -13 ounce) pork tenderloin
- seasoning salt (or use white salt)
- black pepper
- 8 -10 slices thick bacon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarse cracked black pepper, divided
- 1In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat; add in mushrooms, onion and garlic, saute until tender (about 8 minutes).
- 2Stir in toasted pecans; set aside.
- 3Place the pork between two sheets of plastic wrap, then flatten to about 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
- 4Season the side of the pork that you will be stuffing with season salt and black pepper.
- 5Divide and spread the mushroom mixture evenly between the two tenderloins, leaving a 1-inch border.
- 6Roll up jellyroll fashion starting with the long end.
- 7Wrap 4-5 bacon slices (can use more if desired) around each tenderloin roll, then secure with toothpicks.
- 8Place seam-sides down in a greased roasting pan/dish.
- 9Brush the tops and sides of each roll with about 2 tablespoons (or less) of olive oil.
- 10Rub evenly with coarse black pepper then sprinkle lightly with seasoned salt (or white salt).
- 11Bake uncovered in a 450 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 12Reduce heat to 400 degrees and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- 13Let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 165.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g