Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloins
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 4 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (4 tenderloins)
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, slivered
- steak seasoning or coarse salt and black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary leaves, stripped and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme leaves, stripped and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Trim silver skin or connective tissue off tenderloins with a very sharp knife.
- Place tenderloins on a nonstick cookie sheet with rim. Coat tenderloins in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, rubbing vinegar into the meat. Drizzle tenderloins with extra-virgin olive oil, just enough to coat. Cut small slits into meat and disperse slivered garlic into the holes. Combine steak seasoning blend or coarse salt and cracked black pepper with rosemary and thyme and rub meat with blend. Roast in hot oven 20 minutes.
- Let meat rest, transfer to a carving board, slice and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Very, very good. I used chops instead of loin, and minced garlic (the kind that is sold in jars) instead of sliced garlic... it was a very easy dish to make, and clean up was a snap! I served with garlic mashed potatoes, bread, and steamed veggies. Even my picky 16-mo old loved it! Thanks for the post!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I AM A MARRIED MOTHER OF 3. COOKING IS A PASSION OF MINE. FINE FOOD MARKETS AND GROCERY STORES ARE MY "HANG OUTS". I LOVE THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO END IN LEARNING. I ENJOY THE WHOLE PROCESS OF COOKING, FROM FINDING A NEW RECIPE, GROCERY SHOPPING, EXPERIMENTING -- RIGHT TO THE DINNER TABLE. MY FAMILY APPRECIATES THE EFFORT I PUT INTO MEALS WHICH IS A WONDERFUL REWARD. ~NO PICKY EATERS HERE~ MY CHILDREN'S MINDS ARE OPEN TO ALL TYPES OF FOOD (WHEN IN MEXICO MY YOUNGEST SON ORDERED QUAIL AT A RESTAURANT AND LOVED IT). <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Grevillia1.jpg">recipe swap 2008 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/babygrey-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Cooking-Kangaroo-2.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Hebe-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap September 2008 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/GoldenWattle-1-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap October 2008 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/boronia-1-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap November 2008 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/2cockatoos-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap December '08 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/pic53mWVE-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap January '09 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/pichy1L7z-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap February '09 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/pic5BTaSK-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap March '09 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/pickxwB1q-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap April '09 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picx2XGjA-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap May '09 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picwJT0Wr-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap June '09 AND July '09 <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/picbzMWsf-1.jpg"> Recipe Swap August '09 href="http://www.amazingcounter.com"> <img border="0" src="http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2319896&c=6960001" alt="Web Page Counter"></a> <img style="visibility:hidden;width:0px;height:0px;" border=0 width=0 height=0 src="http://counters.gigya.com/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEyMzc5MTY4MjkyNTkmcHQ9MTIzNzkxNzAxNTY3NyZwPTMyMzAwMiZkPW1hcGxvY28mZz*xJnQ9Jm89ZTM*OTQ2YjBkZDAwNDY*ZTg2YzM5MTIzY2E4ZjI5MjY=.gif" /><a href="http://www.maploco.com/view.php?id=3288995"><img border=0 src="http://www.maploco.com/vmap/3288995.png" alt="Visitor Map"></a><a href="http://www.maploco.com/">Create your own visitor map!</a>