Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is perfect to add meatballs to. Cooking time may vary.
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- Saute onion in oil until golden.
- Add flour and blend to a smooth paste.
- Gradually add broth,while stirring.
- Cook, stirring, until sauce thickens.
- Add mushrooms and simmer gently until heated through.
Great! but I mostly just splashed the main ingredients together. I hardly ever measure my stuff...
I cooked some beef ravioli and put it over that.! delish!