Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Mushroom Orange Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- Brown chops in oil; cook and turn, until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Saute onions, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Add marmalade and soy sauce.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
- Pour over chops.
Mushroom Orange Chops, Where have You Been All My Life!? These are so incredible! I used 1" boneless pork loin chops and cooked them on the grill. I made the sauce exactly as directed by Inez. These chops are truly Company Worthy! The combination of the marmalade, soy sauce, green onions, garlic and mushrooms is a treat not to be missed! A comment was made at the table that you could not find a better meal in any fine restaurant! Truly a remarkable recipe, Inez! Thank you!
Great pork chop recipe! The sauce is sweet and savory at the same time and really adds to the flavor of the pork.