Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
Both really good ways to eat spinach! Romaine lettuce can be substituted if it's more readily available, cheaper, or just more to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups spinach leaves, washed, torn and lightly packed
- 1/4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced (or chopped)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup commercial coleslaw dressing (No-Name brand from Superstore or Extra Foods is best, if you can get it.)
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1Assemble salad.
- 2If using Dressing #1, add a few rings of red onion to salad, if desired.
- 3If using Dressing #2, add drained mandarin orange segments to salad, if desired.
- 4In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
- 5Pour dressing over salad or serve beside.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Bacon Spinach Salad (2 Dressing Options)
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.3
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 169.7 mg
- Sodium 1146.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: