Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you love mushrooms, this pizza is for you!
- 8 ounces sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1⁄2 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 prepared pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1⁄4 cup basil pesto
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 5 roma tomatoes, chopped
- shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Saute first 4 ingredients in a large skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add balsamic vinegar; cook 2 minutes more or until liquid is absorbed. Set aside.
- Spread pesto over pizza crust. Sprinkle with mushroom mixture. Top with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Sprinkle with goat cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are brown and cheese is melted.