Leek, Tomato, Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 3 ounces montrachet or 3 ounces feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add leeks; saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in parsley.
- Spread leek topping evenly over pizza shell; sprinkle tomatoes over.
- Top with cheese. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over.
- Bake about 10 minutes at 450 F.
- Remove from oven and brush crust with olive oil.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation