From Step- by - Step Pasta. This recipe involves a lot of stirring! but if you enjoy mushrooms and garlic, you're in for a treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan or wok, melt the half fat spread over a low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the mushrooms, cover and cook gently for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- 4Remove the pan from the heat and gradually stir in the milk and stock.
- 5Bring slowly to the boil, stirring and continue to cook, stirring until the mixture thickens.
- 6Add the salt and pepper and simmer gently for 3 minutes, stirring.
- 7Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream and parsley.
- 8Garnish with flat – leaf parsley and serve with freshly cooked bucatini (pasta).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: