Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Step- by - Step Pasta. This recipe involves a lot of stirring! but if you enjoy mushrooms and garlic, you're in for a treat!
- In a large frying pan or wok, melt the half fat spread over a low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, cover and cook gently for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and gradually stir in the milk and stock.
- Bring slowly to the boil, stirring and continue to cook, stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Add the salt and pepper and simmer gently for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream and parsley.
- Garnish with flat – leaf parsley and serve with freshly cooked bucatini (pasta).