Recipe by Sueie
Light,simple taste. Original recipe had a lot more oil, but I have reduced it.
Top Review by Missy Wombat
Excellent quick pasta recipe. Added a little basil because I have a glut! Two chillies is just enough to provide a kick without burning your mouth and was even tolerated by my two year old.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g button mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 large chilies, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500 g pasta, of choice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, extra
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan cook mushroms, stirring for about 6- 8 minutes or until tender, then add garlic and chilli, cook stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until al dente.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of cooking liquid, then drain pasta well.
- Combine pasta in bowl with extra oil, mushroom mix, reserved cooking liquid and spinach.
- Season to taste.