- 2 (750 ml) bottles merlot
- 3 cups orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 36 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large stainless steel stockpot, combine all ingredients.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to very low and keep warm for about 30 minutes to let the flavours blend.
- Strain out the cloves and the cinnamon before serving.
- Ladle in to heatproof cups.