Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Addictive! Great as a spread for po-boy sandwiches: crusty French bread, ham, turkey, salami, two cheeses, mustard and mayo...toasted!
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichokes, drained
- 4 ounces anchovies, drained
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse until blended and coarsley chopped.
- Refrigerate in glass jar for up to 2 weeks.