Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake it pretty heavy but needs a bit of love just like a sponge - so don't open the oven during cooking unless you're looking for a sunken middle in your cake. I decorate it with chocolate ganache and crushed honey almond praline - YUM!
- 175 g butter
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 g milk Toblerone chocolate bars, melted
- 100 g self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and melted toblerone, mix thoroughly.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa into the creamed ingredients. Stir, then add milk, stir again.
- Bake in greased or lined 20cm springform tin 30-40 minutes.