Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are divine, the most preferred cookie at my house.
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat shortening and sugar together.
- Add eggs and melted chocolate; beat well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder; dough will be sticky.
- Refrigerate dough until well-chilled.
- Form dough into small balls, then roll each ball in powdered sugar before placing on a baking sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes at 350 degrees; they should be soft and moist.
I made this for 250 people they were a hit!!very easy and fast thank you!!