soft and very chewy.
Make and share this Mrs. Field's Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- On medium speed, in large bowl, blend sugars; add butter, mix till grainy consistency. Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla extract; beat till fluffy. On low speed, add flour mixture until barely mixed into butter mixture.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful, 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Use a wet or flour coated fork to gently press a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie.
- Bake until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned, approximately 18 to 20 minutes. Remove to cool on a flat surface.