1/9 Photos of Mrs. Field's Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
soft and very chewy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- 3On medium speed, in large bowl, blend sugars; add butter, mix till grainy consistency. Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla extract; beat till fluffy. On low speed, add flour mixture until barely mixed into butter mixture.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoonsful, 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Use a wet or flour coated fork to gently press a crisscross pattern on top of each cookie.
- 5Bake until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned, approximately 18 to 20 minutes. Remove to cool on a flat surface.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Field's Soft and Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g