1/5 Photos of Mozzarella Sticks
At the request of my lovely 12 year old daughter, I am posting these, one of her favorite foods. We searched for a recipe together and ended up adapting one to suit our tastes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs and milk together.
- 2Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
- 3Dip in egg and crumbs again.
- 4Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak.
- 5Drain on paper towels.
- 6Serve with sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (1178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 354.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g