At the request of my lovely 12 year old daughter, I am posting these, one of her favorite foods. We searched for a recipe together and ended up adapting one to suit our tastes. Enjoy!
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Dip in egg and crumbs again.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.