1/3 Photos of Mozzarella Chicken and Mushrooms
Muffin Goddess's Note:
This is an adaptation of a recipe found on another cooking site. Great with rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place 2 cups of the mushrooms in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 3Dip chicken breasts into beaten eggs, then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
- 4Heat butter or olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- 5Brown chicken (approximately 2 minutes per side) in skillet. Place browned chicken in baking dish, on top of mushrooms. Sprinkle remaining mushrooms on top of chicken, then top evenly with mozzarella. Pour broth in pan around chicken.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mozzarella Chicken and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.2
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 228.3 mg
- Sodium 1292.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 48.3 g