Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from Rosemary Weliever. Buen provecho!
- 3⁄4 lb small shrimp, shelled
- sea salt
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons amontillado sherry wine (medium-dry)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a shallow casserole, or cazuela, heat the olive oil with.
- the garlic, parsley and red pepper flakes until the garlic begins to sizzle.
- Add the shrimp and stir until they are opaque.
- Add the sherry, salt to taste, and cook over medium heat for a minute or two.
- until the sherry evaporates and the sauce thickens slightly.
- Serve immediately, in the casserole.