I made Sam#3's Moroccan Party Dip and didnt quite feel like using it all as a dip, so my sis and me came up with this super yummy, crisp salad. Im sure it would be lovely with some pita bread. I hope youll enjoy it as much as we did. :)
- Wash your cucumber and slice it in half lengthwise. Cut each half again lengthwise and then cut into small pieces.
- Place in a salad bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add dill weed.
- Dice Feta finely or crumble over salad.
- Now add the hummus (store bought or homemade). Mix well to coat everything.
- If you like add other add-ins of your choice, such as whole chickpeas or olives.