1/1 Photo of Moroccan Lamb With Tomato & Couscous
bluemoon downunder's Note:
Tender lamb fillets coated with Moroccan spice, panfried and served with a tomato vegetable sauce on a bed of couscous. Adapted from a recipe from the Simply Great Meals Recipe Club website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the lamb with Moroccan spice. Heat the oil in a pan, add the lamb fillets and cook until the lamb is cooked as desired. Remove the lamb to a warm serving plate.
- 2Add the onion, garlic, red pepper and carrot to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add the tomatoes and juice, and the Baby Peas, stirring to combine. Cover and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes.
- 4Spoon the sauce onto the prepared couscous. Cut the lamb into slices and serve on top of the sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Lamb With Tomato & Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.4
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: