Recipe by Satyne
Taken from here = http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/12365/moroccan-green-fish-curry-with-snapper this wasn't on the website.
- 1 roasted red pepper, skin & seeds removed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red chili
- 3 teaspoons coriander seeds, ground
- 3 teaspoons cumin seeds, ground
- 3⁄4 cup coriander (50gms)
- 3⁄4 cup Italian parsley
- 10 mint leaves
- 1⁄2 a preserved lemon (or you can use rind and flesh of 1 small lemon, but discard pith)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 kg red snapper fillet
- 1 big purple onion, finely sliced
- oil (for frying)
- 560 ml coconut cream
- 250 g frozen spinach, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Blitz all curry paste ingredients together in processor to smoothish consistency.
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Portion fish and marinate in paste for a few mins (reserve about 2Tbs of the paste).
- Using a big frying pan, sauté onions in olive oil and then push to side of pan.
- Add marinated fish and lightly brown the fish on each side for about 1 minute and then evenly distribute onion back over the top.
- Add coconut cream and 2 tablespoons of remaining curry paste and continue to cook on medium heat for about ten minutes.
- Sprinkle the spinach over the top and wack in the oven for a further ten minutes; the sauce will reduce a little and thicken. The cooking time can vary with the thickness of fillets, ready when fish falls apart easily with knife.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and a squeeze of lemon.
- Best served with rice or couscous.