Norahs Girl's Note:
A Fresh tasty Salad ideal as a side dish for a Barbecue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine orange juice,lime juice,salt and pepper.
- 2Whisk in 3 Tbls olive oil and set aside.
- 3Quater the fennel bulbs length wise and slice thinly.
- 4Place in a bowl and add the sliced onion and radishes.
- 5Toss in some of the dressing,then add the watercress and rocket.
- 6Serve the salad on the butter lettuce.
- 7Looks very pretty served in individual glass bowls.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Fennel Salad
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of