Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was in our local newspaper. I just love the combination of flavours and thoroughly look forward to eating my dinner when I cook this.
- Fry onion & garlic until onion has softened.
- Add beef and slightly brown.
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix through.
- If you have a pressure cooker, put lid on pressure cooker and turn up high until pressure has built, then turn heat down and simmer for 20 minutes
- If you do not have a pressure cooker you can simmer this for 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve with cous cous mixed with pinenuts and sultanas, along with roasted pumpkin.