Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was in the food section of our newspaper and is credited to "Come On In: Recipes from the Junior League of Jackson Mississippi." The taste combination is delicious. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 3 1⁄2 ounces black olives, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
Very tasty! I enjoyed all the different flavors. Served with tortilla chips. Thanks! Made for Everyday is a Holiday game.
Very good salsa, easy to make. I refrigerated this for several hours before serving to let the flavors blend together.
I made this for Mexican Night with the ladies and everyone absolutely went nuts for this. Thanks for sharing!