Prep 2 hrs 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from Bootcamp Buddies. A WW forum - www.healthdiscovery.net Prep time includes marinating time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce (use LaChoy for GF)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- Pour over chicken and marinate at least two hours or overnight.
Marinated chicken is always so nice & moist! We didn't find that this had a whole lot of flavour, though.
Very moist grilled chicken! For me, it was a little lacking in taste. However, I realize this is a recipe for weight loss, and being a veteran of weight loss recipes, I've come to expect this. For a weight loss recipe, it is excellent!