Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a Book of Favorite Recipes from the Dearborn Area Fire Service Auxiliary. These sound great and easy! Great for company or for a little something different for breakfast when everyone's sick of the same thing every morning.
- Arrange 8 slices bread in greased 9x13 casserole.
- Top each with one slice ham, turkey, cheese and bread.
- Mix eggs, milk and seasonings.
- Pour over sandwiches.
- Chill overnight.
- Top with crackers or cereal crumbs and margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 1 and 1/4 hours.