Recipe by Recipe Junkie
From a Book of Favorite Recipes from the Dearborn Area Fire Service Auxiliary. These sound great and easy! Great for company or for a little something different for breakfast when everyone's sick of the same thing every morning.
- 16 slices bread
- 8 slices ham
- 8 slices turkey
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 cups cracker crumbs or 2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 8 slices bread in greased 9x13 casserole.
- Top each with one slice ham, turkey, cheese and bread.
- Mix eggs, milk and seasonings.
- Pour over sandwiches.
- Chill overnight.
- Top with crackers or cereal crumbs and margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 1 and 1/4 hours.