Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love blueberry muffins for breakfast. These are perfect.
Make and share this Monster Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter and sugar with mixer on low until mixture is fluffy.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, and mix until well blended.
- Sift together dry ingredients in medium bowl, and in seperate bowl mix together milk and vanilla. Alternating between the two add to buuter mixture.
- Mash 1/2 cup of blueberries and stir in with wooden spoon. Add rest of blueberries whole stirring in with wooden spoon.
- Grease muffin tins with butter, greasing the top surface of pan as well.
- Pile mix high in every muffin cup, then sprinkle sugar over tops.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then take out and cool in pan for additional 30 minutes.