Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe is from the show Jon & Kate + 8. My daughter loves to take this with us when we go place for a snack.
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup celeb lactose-free margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- Melt together chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add cereal and stir until well coated.
- Place cereal in a ziploc bag with the icing sugar. Shake the bag until all the chocolate is covered with sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet to dry. Then refridgerate.