Puppy Chow or Monkey Munch
Kids love this and it makes a lot. I got this recipe from a friend of mine.
- Ready In:
- 9 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- Measure cereal in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for 1 minute on high.
- Cook for 30 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until coated.
- Pour mixture into large Ziploc bag and add powdered sugar.
- Shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in Ziploc bags or large sealed bowl.
- Recipe Note: It helps to add cereal mixture a little at a time if you only have small bags.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 206 more