Prep 25 mins
Cook 32 mins
Yummy when eaten warm.
Make and share this Monkey Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) packagespillsbury homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, if desired (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins, if desired
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In large plastic food-storage bag, mix sugar and cinnamon. Separate 2 cans( 16.3 oz each) dough into 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
- Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.