1/1 Photo of Monkey Bread
Darlene Summers's Note:
I got this recipe from my friend Lois Dickerson in 1978 and have been making it ever since. We love it--actually I just made it 3 days ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Heat ingredients and stir in pan till boiling.
- 4Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and shake in bag with sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Arrange in a bundt pan that has been well buttered (I use butter spray).
- 6Pour dissolved mixture over top evenly.
- 7Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 8Be careful when you take it out of the oven,if you try to snitch some.
- 9IT IS VERY HOT!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.0
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1573.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: