- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg, milk and peanut butter.
- Stir the mixture until the ingredients are combined.
- Spoon into a greased 8 in x 4 in x 2 in loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350F degrees for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes in the pan before moving to a wire rack.