Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and very yummy cheesecake recipe. This is the only cheesecake my wife will eat! This produces a very creamy cheesecake. If you prefer the more cake like type of cheesecake, this is not the one for you, but it is very good!!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Place ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into Graham Cracker Crust.
- You may top with your favorite fruit topping. I love a strawberry pie filling on top of mine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to set.