1/1 Photo of Mom's Yakisoba(Japanese fried noodles)
My Mom and I created this after being stationed in Japan and eating Yakisoba from the street vendors. This is not exactly the same-but a good substitute
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles in just enough water to cover, including seasoning packet.
- 2Saute cabbage and onions in 1 T cooking oil.
- 3when noodles are limp, drain and add to skillet with cabbage and onions with remaining oil.
- 4Stir to mix and fry noodles.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, toss to mix.
- 6Serve hot.
- 7Serves two.
- 8Can be doubled and can add leftover meat like steak, pork, or chicken to make a complete meal.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Yakisoba(Japanese fried noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.9
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 881.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g