My Mom and I created this after being stationed in Japan and eating Yakisoba from the street vendors. This is not exactly the same-but a good substitute
- Boil noodles in just enough water to cover, including seasoning packet.
- Saute cabbage and onions in 1 T cooking oil.
- when noodles are limp, drain and add to skillet with cabbage and onions with remaining oil.
- Stir to mix and fry noodles.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss to mix.
- Serve hot.
- Serves two.
- Can be doubled and can add leftover meat like steak, pork, or chicken to make a complete meal.