Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
My mother definitely liked ribs, and she had many ways of fixing them. This is her very own recipe, with her signatures: a little "tang" in the form of vinegar, and a little "zip" from dry mustard.
- 4 lbs spareribs
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown spareribs in a large skillet.
- Transfer meat to baking dish.
- Combine the onion, ketchup, water, salt, Worcestershire Sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and dry mustard.
- Pour over ribs in baking dish, cover and bake in a 350 degree F oven for 1-3/4 hours.