- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Brown the ribs in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Place the sliced raw onion into the bottom of a casserole dish large enough to hold all the ribs.
- Mix together the soy sauce, orange marmalade and the garlic in a bowl.
- Place the browned ribs on top of the onions in the casserole dish then spread them with the soy mixture.
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Mix the stock with the vinegar in a jug then pour over the ribs and cover with lid.
- Cook for 1 hour at 200 degrees with the lid on then for another half and hour with the lid off.
- (I have done this 4 ribs per person but add a few more if you're extra hungry!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the South of England, no kids but preparing for one day cooking for a whole brood hopefully! I love Australia most of all for food - exotic food but also hearty homecooked aswell. I enjoy salsa to burn off the excess calories and one day again i hope to be some good at it!