Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
Mom made this in a loaf pan, I usually bake it in a casserole dish. Served with cream or ice cream, it is the ultimate comfort food.
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Put rhubarb in greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle white sugar over rhubarb.
- Mix remaining ingredients into coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over rhubarb.
- Press down.
- Bake in moderate oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.